I've been sewing more and more pants over the last couple of years. I started off last year with the Hudson Pants and this year I've moved on to more fitted pants. I shared Vogue V8836 last week and I have more planned. In the summer months, I tend to wear lots of dresses and skirts but once the temperatures dip, I need to stay a little bit warmer and pants are an easy solution. As we head into Spring, here are a few of the patterns that I have my eye on.
10 Trousers Sewing Patterns for Spring
1. Simplicity 8058 I love the flared design of these pants. It's so nice to play with something other than skinnies.
2. StyleArc Ebony Woven Pants The front pleats of these pants make me feel all swoony and heart eyes.
3. Vogue V1464 Sailor pants for the win! I bought this pattern and just need the right fabric and buttons to sew it up.
4. McCall's M7098 I love the casual cropped design of these pants.
6. Wyome Boyfriend Jeans by Named Clothing. I love the button fly and angled pockets on these stylish jeans.
7. Wanda Pants by Schnittchen. Exposed front zipper anyone?
9. Alexandria Peg Trousers by Named Clothing. Another classic, cropped pant, perfect for spring.
10. Hampshire Trousers by Califaye Collection. A fairly new pattern release. These look like a classic, soon to be tried and true pattern.
Do you have a favorite pants pattern? Or something you're planning to make this year?