The sleeves are more tulip sleeves than lantern sleeves.
I making a third using the same pattern. This one will have a zippered back and be a little more fitted. I added a curved bust dart to the front. There may also be a flounce at the hem because I accidentally cut the front shorter than I had intended.
Another project I just started is a knitted tunic using Plymouth Jean Nee. It's a really soft yarn. I'm knitting in the round from the top down and just making it up as I go. Let's hope it works! My great discovery of the week as that tiny ponytail holders make great stitch markers. They are thin, easy to handle and pliable yet firm.