- Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random things about me:
- I used to watch soap operas and still occasionally tune in.
- The first time I went to college I majored in math and played the pipe organ. I like to think I was much cooler the second time around.
- I'm allergic to cucumbers and wheat.
- I'm kind of afraid of squirrels and generally avoid most other rodents including bunnies with red eyes.
- When I was in fourth grade, my family lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- As a result of #5 and a number of other family road trips, I've been to 45 US states. I have not been to Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Iowa.
- As a teenager I thought that Birkenstocks were the height of cool.
Apologies to those I tag. I'll steal Ali's method and choose from people who have commented on the blog.