It's finally gotten kind of cold in Los Angeles (I do realize that "cold" is relative) and all I want to do is wear big cardigans, sweat pants and slippers. It's the perfect outfit for weekend lounging and catching up on Downton Abbey with a cup of tea.
1. Cold Weather Hat with Fur Pom from Target
2. Maybelline Color Show nail polish in #400 Pedal to the Metal
3. Monrow Granite Jersey Vintage Sweatpants from Shopbop
4. Cotton Henley Long Sleeve T-shirt from Uniqlo
5. UGG Dakota Slippers from Zappos
6. Jack by BB Dakota Grey Northern Hotel Cardigan from ModCloth
See more of my fashion picks on my Pretty Clothes pinterest board.
Follow along with me here: