The most basic accessory/embellishment of all time has to be the bow. It's a classic that can never, ever go out of style. Whether you learned to tie your shoes by running the bunny around the tree or tying two bunny ears in a knot (why does it always involve bunnies?), the bow is the first embellishment everyone learns. Now that you're convinced, here's a little bow-spiration.
1. Bowbell Tee from Madewell
2. Bow To Stern Scarf from ModCloth
3. The Rosewood Blouse from Aubin & Wills4. Zac Posen Oversized bow dress
5. Origami Bows from How About Orange (instructions here)
6. DIY Leather Bow Bracelet from Oh the lovely things