Not all that long ago, pleated pants were so not cool and bootcuts were all the rage. But fashion inevitably changes resurfacing that which we thought we would never love again. I quite clearly remember a time when pleated pants were on the "Don't" list but now you can't go anywhere without seeing a pair. As evidenced by my moodboard above, they look especially good with a narrow hem and heels. Way cool, right?
Clockwise from top left:
1. Pleated High Waisted Trousers from Forever 21
2. Selected Sadia Sporty Peg Trousers from Asos
3. Chloe Pleated Pants with Ankle Snaps from Nieman Marcus
4. Rabens Saloner Stretch Silk Pants from Huset
5. By Malene Birger Ellua Pants from Huset
6. Easy Pleat Pant from Free People
7. 3.1 Phillip Lim Draped Pocket Check Trousers from ShopBop
8. Linen Two Tone Double Pleat Trouser from Alexander Wang
For more pleated pants inspiration, check out my Pretty Clothes pinboard. Check back in later this week to see my own pair of pleated pants that I made as part of my new handmade Spring Wardrobe.
Follow along with me here: