I'm seeing really super bright dense floral patterns everywhere these days. They're on everything from the obvious dresses and skirts to the less obvious pants, shorts and shoes. The trend is a little more evident in the juniors department but the prints look good on everyone and are so great for getting one in the mood for the sunshiny days to come.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Petal Floral Sonja Dress from Kate Spade
2. Sleeveless Floral Bodycon Dress from SheInside
3. Call of the Wildflower iphone case from Modcloth
4. Ballet Flats from Gap
5. ASOS Pencil Skirt in Floral Print
6. Floral Print Skinny Jeans by Alice + Olivia
7. Angie Wide Leg Floral Pant from Urban Outfitters
8. Essential Floral Print Pencil Skirt from Forever 21
9. Lucca Couture Short Floral Dress from Nordstrom
What do you think of super bright florals? Have you tried the trend yet?
Follow along with me here: