Whether you’re shopping for your sewing BFF or working on your own wish list, you’re sure to find some lust-worthy gifts in this roundup. If you’re shopping for a sewist who likes to try new crafts, make sure to check out the needle punch and crochet kits (numbers 1 and 7).
1. Punch Needle Pillow Kit from Fancy Tiger Crafts. I’ve never tried punch needle but I’d love to learn and the design of this kit is so pretty.
2. Wooden Needle Minder from Arrow Mountain. I sooo wish I had this sewing tool in my arsenal. It conveniently holds onto your needle while hand sewing and prevents it from getting lost on your lap (which has happened to me many times).
3. Measure Twice Cut Once enamel pins. So you can wear your passion on your sleeve.
4. Jordy Bralette kit from Emerald Erin. This pattern looks really comfy and I love all the options available in Erin’s shop.
5. Clover Chaco Liner Chalk Pens. Just because it’s useful doesn’t mean it’s not a great gift.
7. Love Game Basket from Wool and the Gang. This basket made out of raffia yarn would fit in in any home.
8. Garden Sewing Art Print from Crafted Moon is the perfect way to decorate a sewing room. I love the artwork from this company and have a few of their prints. Check out the Sewing Art page for even more options.
9. Sewist necklace from Closet Case Patterns. There’s also a Maker version available for your all-around crafty friends.
10. I Love Linen woven labels from Kylie and the Machine. The perfect finishing touch for your handmades. Make sure to check out all the options available because they’re amazing.
11. Celestial Sheep Enamel Pin from Home Row Fiber Co. These sheep are just too cute.
12. Speckle Go Cup by Mudhavi. I love this handmade mug that can also be taken on the go. Stylish and eco-friendly.