This dress is made with Vogue pattern V1207 using fabric I purchased from the Michael Levine bulk store a little more than a year ago. I started the dress a long time ago but stalled out at the sleeves. It was a time consuming dress to make with all the little pleats in the sleeves and bodice.
One change I made was to raise the "V" in the back. I wish that I had added more length to both the bodice and the skirt. I think it looks a little frumpy with the current proportions.
Some of the seams are a bit puckered as well. It's definitely not my best creation. The pattern is ok but I likely won't be making it again.