I try to work out a few times a week but I haven't sewn any activewear yet (unless you count this Linden sweatshirt which I do wear to the gym on occasion). Along with a little light cardio and some at-home pilates, I really enjoy lifting weights because it’s not too boring and I feel like I can actually see the results (yay muscles!). The hardest thing for me is getting started. I’d just rather be sewing. Maybe if I had more me-made activewear I’d get myself to the gym more often? Maybe. :) When I’m ready to add to my me-made activewear though, you can safely bet I’ll be checking out these patterns.
1. Pneuma Tank by Papercut Patterns
2. Kwiksew K4113 For those don't like running shorts, this pattern gives you a running skirt.
3. Seymour Jacket by Sewaholic I can imagine wearing this while jogging on a drizzly day in the Northwest when you don't want to get too wet or too hot.
4. McCall's M7261 This pattern gives you a fitted sweatshirt and leggings with cool seaming details.
5. XYT Top by Fehr Trade
6. Jalie 2920 Stirrup Leggings. My 80s dreams come true.
7. Dunbar Top by Sewaholic
8. McCall's M7293 I love the seaming on this jacket.
9. Steeplechase Leggings by Fehr Trade
10. Ooh La Leggings by Papercut Patterns
And one honorable mention for New Look 6142 a unisex pattern with sweats, zip-up jacket and tanks. Have you sewn activewear before? Tried any of these patterns? Also check out my 5 Favorite Sewing Patterns which include some lounge-y, could be activewear options.