I've always loved the Christmas season and ever since I've had a place of my own I've loved decorating for the season in just the way I want. I've even created a little collection of trees in all different colors so that I can create a theme for each tree. (obsessive? perhaps. But so much fun. :) This year I've been crazy busy with work and parties so I only put up the white one (instagrammed here) and I went with a red and silver theme. I likely won't get around to making any DIY ornaments this year but it is nice to dream so I've put together a little roundup for your inspiration. Happy crafting!
Twelve DIY Christmas Ornaments
1. Bell Jar Ornaments from My So Called Crafty Life
2. Gold Glitter Ornaments from The Beauty Dojo
3. Donut Ornament from Studio DIY
4. Felt Pinecone from BHG
5. Origami Ball Garland from Sew DIY
6. Origami Diamond Ornaments from How About Orange
7. Retro Fabric Christmas Light Ornaments from Kojo Designs
8. Upcycled Christmas Wreath Ornament from Creative Green Living
9. Beaded Tassel Ornament from Sew DIY
11. Pom Pom Ornaments from North Story
12. Pipe Cleaner Ornaments from Martha Stewart
I'd love to make this for my white or silver tree. They look so easy and I love the simple design.
For more holiday DIY inspiration, check out my Holiday Crafting board on Pinterest.