St. Patrick's Day isn't just for raucous partying and drinking green beer. You can also make some sweet little shamrock crafts.
1. Shamrock Wreath from The House that Lars Built
2. Shamrock Boutonnieres from Martha Stewart
3. Shamrock Floats from Oleander and Palm
4. St. Patrick's Day Place Cards from Pretty Fluffy
For more inspiration, check out my Springtime Pinterest board.
With St. Patrick's Day less than a week away and Emerald Green dubbed color of the year, it is the perfect time to present you with a green moodboard. Green is one of my favorite colors, especially a green with a lot of blue that's almost teal and really vibrant.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Uma Sweater from Net a Porter
2. Swish and Spin Skirt from Modcloth
3. BCBG Bridget Shoulder Bag from Amazon
4. Free People Modern Love Dress from ShopBop
5. Green Polka Dot iPhone Case from Amazon
6. Livee flats by Nine West
7. Heather Hawkins Chrysoprase Earrings from ShopBop
8. Saloni Marie Blouse from ShopBop
9. Color Charged Graphic Laquer in Emerald from Sephora
Pretty Clothes on Pinterest